Movie Review: Wolf of Wall Street









Hey blogistas. The Wolf of Wall Street is one of the most relatable movies that I've watched. That one scene where Jordan Belfort thought he was driving without the effects of the quaaludes but instead crashed into all the cars on the street was spectacular. Jordan Belfort is just like me for real. He hustles like me, thinks like me, parties like me. More importantly, the only thing that we both have in our mind is money. We're both always thinking out of the box, we're always two steps ahead of our competitors, and at the end of the day, we both have the last laugh (if you've seen the ending, you know what I mean). Speaking of Jordan Belfort, Leonardo's acting is out of the world. Have him and the comedian Jonah Hill and you're in for a ride. I thought that this duo complemented each other very spectacularly. Jonah eating the fish just reflected his craziness and confidence.

It hit me last night as I was reflecting the ending of the movie. That one subway scene where the FBI interrogator is pondering...you know what he was thinking about? He was thinking about what his life would look like if he accepted Jordan's offer! Although Jordan spent some years in prison, he had the last laugh of the movie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie intro

Twilight

After