SHAN K SHANK SHANK!

 Hey Blog-ieanados,


I just watched "The Shawshank Redemption" and let me tell you, it was a wild ride. I mean, I knew it was supposed to be a drama, but I didn't expect to cry as much as I did. I mean, I'm talking full-on sobbing, snotty-nose, can't-see-through-the-tears kind of crying. But hey, at least I know I'm not alone - I heard that Morgan Freeman cried during filming too. No shame in the cry game, folks.













But seriously, the acting in this movie is top-notch. Morgan Freeman as Red is just a boss! He's like the Obi-Wan Kenobi of prison life - cool as hell. And let's not forget about Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne. I mean, the guy spends like 20 years in prison and still manages to keep it together. Talk about resilience.


But even though the movie is full of heavy themes and emotion, it still manages to be funny. I mean, there's the classic scene where Andy gets his tiny little rock hammer and starts chipping away at the wall. And then there's the scene where Red is trying to convince the parole board that he's a changed man and they're all like "Uh huh, sure you are." (LOL)


Overall, "The Shawshank Redemption" is a must-see. It's got drama, it's got heart, it's got Morgan Freeman being a boss. Plus, you'll get to see Tim Robbins do the world's longest and most dramatic prison walk ever. Go watch it now. You won't regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie intro

Twilight

After