Down

 


SUP Bloggitos,


I just watched "Up" and let me tell you, I am beyond frustrated with Russell. I mean, seriously, who brings a talking dog on a life-threatening adventure and then just leaves it behind when things get tough? Not cool, Russell. Not cool at all.


And don't even get me started on the whole "I'm not wearing a shirt" thing. I mean, come on. Can't you at least put on a shirt before you go traipsing through the jungle? How hard is it to follow a simple rule like that?


But the thing that really gets me is the way Russell constantly needs attention and can't seem to follow simple instructions. I mean, he's a kid, I get it. But come on. We're trying to save the world here, people. Can we at least try to focus and not be constantly distracted by our own selfish needs? GOD!


Overall, "Up" is a cute and heartwarming movie, but I have to say that everytime Russel came on screen I died a little. His constant need for attention and inability to follow simple rules was beyond annoying. Still worth a watch, though. Just try to overlook the idiot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie intro

Twilight

After